Rapper Scarface on living with coronavirus: ‘I’m Scared to Death’


In this, Rapper turned political candidate, Brad "Scarface" Jordan visits with voter Michele Lemon and her son outside of an early voting location in the Sunnyside neighborhood of Houston, Texas. Jordan is in a run-off against Carolyn Evans-Shabazz for a seat on the Houston City Council City Council Rapper, Houston, USA – 09 Dec 2019. Rapper Scarface gave an emotional account of his time in isolation since testing positive for the coronavirus. Scarface, whose real name is Brad Jordan, was interviewed by Atlanta rapper Ludacris on Instagram Live on March 27. Some three thousand people tuned in for the 20-minute chat. "I'm scared to death," said Scarface, who on Thursday revealed that he tested positive for COVID-19. The Houston native has been quarantined for three weeks in his house with no physical contact outside. "I ain't never felt like this vulnerable," he added. Scarface emphasized repeatedly the dire need for all to stay isolated. "I know we feel invincible at times.” Personalizing the experience even more, Scarface added: "If God was trying to get my attention, he now has my undivided attention.” To pass the time, Scarface said he was watching "All-American" on Netflix and catching up with friends, family and peers like Ice-T and Ice Cube. "That helped me more than anything.” The ever inquisitive Ludacris asked a range of questions about daily life to which Scarface hesitated in making light but assured anyone watching that he had barely left his bedroom never mind allowing any outside people or products into his home. Last year, he ran for Houston City Council, losing to former educator Carolyn Evans-Shabazz in a run-off election. Source | Summary

Published by Jones the Writer

News Around Ghana

Leave a comment

Design a site like this with WordPress.com
Get started